Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ADDA Yoga
Unless otherwise indicated, ADDA Yoga owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to ADDA Yoga. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, ADDA Yoga does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Studio terms and conditions
When enrolling as a student of ADDA Yoga, you agree to the following terms and conditions
YOU MUST HAVE A HEALTH INSURRANCE, INSURRANCE COVER, TRAVEL HEALTH INSURRANCE PROTECTION IN CASE OF INCIDENT.
- ADDA Yoga won’t be responsible for any injuries happening during Yoga classes. If any majorcurrent body issues, do not attend classes and consult a doctor. If minor past injury healed, please tell your teacher
- While we endeavor to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. ADDA Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- We don’t do any physical adjustment without the consent of our student. Please tell the teacher if you feel not confident with any physical body adjustment
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class as late entry is discouraged and cannot be guaranteed. For security reasons the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class.
- Leaving class early without a medical reason is strongly discouraged.
- Please check in at reception before each class.
- ADDA is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- ADDA Yoga has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- Classes at ADDA Yoga may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by ADDAYoga teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- ADDA Yoga is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio.
- ADDA Yoga reserves the right to refuse access or entry to any person to it’s premises or to participate in any of its classes for any reasonable cause, including but not limited to, misconduct or intoxication or on medical grounds or failure to comply with these Term and Conditions.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
By purchasing any of the services offered by ADDA Yoga you agree to observe any COVID-19 restrictions or recommendations imposed by the Victoria Government and/or the Australian Government.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Everyday classes get fully booked, and sometimes students miss out.
- We don’t offer any refunds if you decided to walk out from a class because you don’t like it or have issues
- Multiple class pass are not refundable and non transferable
- All prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and all transactions are processed in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Prices, products and offers include GST / VAT
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sale items are only available at a lower price
- Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- All purchases are final. ADDA does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services, workshops or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- ADDA YOGA reserves the right to pass on the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a students account.
- ADDA Yoga does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket into another person’s name by calling or emailing ADDA YOGA at least 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Payment needs to be made upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted.
- Any no show or absence will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked workshop you will be charged. Latecomers will be considered a no show and you will be charged.
- Drop Ins, and 6 classes are valid one month after purchase only
- One month unlimited passes are valid 3 months
- ADDA Yoga does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Drop Ins, 6 , or weekly / monthly passes for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- Passes cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
- Any non-cancellations, no shows, or absences, will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 4 hours of class start time, you will be charged for the class.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at workshops.
- ADDA Yoga is not responsible if class pass holders cannot use ADDA Yoga’s services or facilities because of an event caused by a natural force such as COVID-19 restrictions, extreme weather, or something similar beyond our reasonable control.
Weekly and one month unlimited
- Unlimited class passes are a one-off upfront payment.
- All unlimited class passes are valid at our studio ADDA YOGA in Canggu
- Good Vibes Yoga does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on weekly and monthly unlimited class passes for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- Class passes cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their unlimited class pass will result in it being cancelled.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at workshops.
- ADDA YOGA is not responsible if weekly or monthly unlimited pass holders cannot use Good Vibes Yoga’s services or facilities because of an event caused by a natural force such as COVID-19 restrictions, extreme weather, or something similar beyond our reasonable control.