We respect your Privacy and we endeavor to keep your personal information completely confidential.
We would only release personal information if we were required to by law to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ADDA Yoga, our users, or others.
We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services and communicating with Customers regarding our services through our website. We collect personal information:
- from users – when they register an enquiry, book a class through the online booking form or purchase a ADDA Yoga membership;
- from suppliers or third parties – when they are engaged to supply services to us, provide information to us or invoice us for the provision of services;
- when we receive enquiries through the Website and when the Website is otherwise accessed or used. The kind of personal information we may collect will depend on who you are (e.g. a customer or supplier) and the nature of your interaction with us, and may include your full name, email address, company name, billing information and other personal information. If you do not provide us with all the information we request, we may not be able to deliver our services.
ADDA Yoga will seek to take all reasonable steps to keep any information we hold about you secure, accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers and ADDA Yoga will take all reasonable steps to ensure that our employees and contractors respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. However, ADDA Yoga does not accept responsibility for any consequences of the unauthorised access to your information.
As with most websites, we collect information on web site activity such as the number of users who visit the site, the date and time of visits, the number of pages viewed, from which country and web browser the site has been accessed and the address of any web sites from which this site has been accessed. This information alone does not identify an individual. It simply provides us with statistics that we can use to analyse and improve your experience on our web site.
Your personal and payment information security is highly important to us at ADDA Yoga. We take website and credit card security extremely seriously and have in place security measures that provide the highest level of protection available.
- All credit card details are encrypted and never made visible.
- The payment gateway uses EV SSL Certificates to protect all transaction details, ensuring that credit card and customer data is safe.
- We do not store your credit card details.
This website has been compiled by ADDA Yoga and the content provided is for information purposes only. While care has been taken in its preparation, ADDA Yoga does not guarantee or warrant the reliability, accuracy or currency of the information. Information should not be used without checking appropriate sources and/or obtaining professional advice where required. ADDA Yoga will not be held liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred from the use of information provided.