300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Bali (300HR YTT)
Yoga teaching training is the training of individuals who aspire to be a yoga teacher, not just this; it focuses on different asanas and postures of yoga. It takes almost 3 months to complete 300 hours of yoga teacher training in Bali (300HR YTT) if not done in one go. If you decide to do it in one go, it takes 4 to 5 weeks.
300 HOUR ADVANCED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING BALI
300 hours of yoga teacher training Bali is advanced training based on the advanced and in-depth study of the basic philosophy of yoga, different postures of yoga, different yoga therapies, pranayama breathing, and lastly, on effective teaching techniques.
Moreover, to pursue 300 hours of yoga teacher training, the individual must complete 200 hours of certification by Yoga Alliance.
Who should do 300 hours of yoga teacher training?
Individual who has completed the 200 hours of yoga teacher training and are willing to expand their skills set should do 300 hours of yoga teaching training.
Moreover, 300 yoga teaching training Canggu, Bali is also beneficial for yoga teachers who are considering expanding their business as it even plays a significant role in policing solid entrepreneurial skills.
Not just this, 300 hours of yoga teacher training is also a step forward for those who want to get other further certifications eventually.
Goals of 300 hours yoga teacher training:
The main goal of 300 hours of yoga teaching training is to ensure that the individual has a firm grip on the 200 hours of yoga training. This is also to equip the trainees with the new methods, principles, techniques of yoga and build more confidence and polish their skills to be more effective yoga teachers.
Significant reasons to join 300 hours yoga teacher training:
Yoga trainers and instructors must polish their skills and upgrade their certification to be effective yoga trainers and instructors. Not just this, below mentioned are some of the reasons:
- To make the yoga class more engaging, intriguing, and exciting.
- Gives the instructor insight into different yoga philosophies, practices, and methods.
- Furthermore, it also gives a firm grip to the yoga instructors as they are taught about human anatomy, which helps the trainers effectively guide the students in safely doing the different poses of yoga. Not just this, it also helps cultivate sustainability in yoga practices.
- Moreover, it also enables the teacher to become a significant medication teacher, as it enables the instructors to provide meditation guidance to the trainees and ensures steady and peaceful minds.
- Lastly, it connects the yoga instructors with their core and primary purpose of becoming yoga teachers in the first place.
Philosophy of 300 hours teacher training:
The basic philosophy of 300 hours of teacher training empowers the yoga trainers to instill a better and in-depth understanding of yogic philosophies. This is also to develop a deeper understanding of different asanas of yoga and different physiology principles. Furthermore, 300 hours of teacher training philosophy also emphasizes covering aspects that incorporate more profound meditation techniques.
300-hour training and Anatomy:
The 300-hour teacher training Bali provides an opportunity for the students to understand better, learn, and explore the human body and anatomy.
Moreover, it covers the human anatomy and emphasizes how these interconnected systems function and what impact yoga will have on these systems.
Other than focusing on and studying the functions, it also focuses on some of the common issues related to dysfunctions of the spine.
Different Asanas in 300 hours teacher training:
300 hours of teacher training Bali focuses on the principles and philosophies of yoga and the different asanas of yoga. This is not just how these asanas and postures are beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Some of the asanas of yoga are:
These asanas are not just beneficial for one’s physical health but are equally crucial for one’s mental health. Each asana has its benefits like Sukhasana is best to reduce anxiety, Vakrasana is used to help reduce belly fat, and just like that, each asana has its benefits.
Different types of yoga and various ways of teaching it:
There are numerous different types of yoga, but to enhance the overall yoga experience, the individual needs to figure out his favourite type of yoga. Below mentioned are the types and styles of yoga:
- Vinyasa yoga: Different yoga poses are coordinated with breathing in this type of yoga. Moreover, this style of yoga can vary depending on the teacher and yoga instructor.
- Hatha yoga: This type of yoga is best for beginners, as this style of yoga is slower compared to other styles of yoga.
- Iyengar yoga: This type of yoga focuses on the overall alignment and minor details of the analysis of yoga.
- Kundalini yoga: This type of yoga is best known for releasing the kundalini energy trapped in the lower spine and thus includes physical and spiritual parts.
- Ashtanga yoga: This type of yoga involves sequences of different postures and is mainly for those who have a command of the basics of yoga.
- Bikram yoga: This type of yoga is not for beginners as it includes 26 basic postures. Each of these 26 postures is performed twice, not just this to do Bikram yoga; proper alignment of the postures is necessary.
- Yin yoga: It is longer stretch yoga, slow and more relaxing. Thus it helps the individuals in finding inner peace of mind.
- Restorative yoga: This type of yoga is all about relaxing the body and cleansing the mind. The postures included in this type of yoga are easy and relaxing.
- Prenatal yoga: This type of yoga is basically for pregnant women. Prenatal yoga helps gain stability and flexibility and is feasible for pregnant women in all trimesters.
- Anusara yoga: This type of yoga is somewhat similar to vinyasa yoga, but in Anusara yoga, more focus is on building mind, body, and heart connections.